top of page


Given the announcement today that the current Covid Alert Levels will

remain in place until midnight on Sunday we have to postpone the AGM

and Kawe Mate that was scheduled for this Sunday.

We will set new dates for the AGM and kawe mate once we have returned

to Level 1 or know when we'll be back to Level 1. Returning to Level 1

means that we are not restricted to gatherings of less than 100


This is assuming that returning to Level 1 isn't going to be a drawn

out process. If it is going to be drawn out we might need to look at

alternative options for the AGM (but will cross that bridge if we need


Arohamai whanau, hope you are all coping OK, and taking care of

yourselves, especially our whanau in Tamaki.

Ngaa mihi



bottom of page